Deploying good quality business management tools plays a significant role to ensure your business growth. This helps you uncover fruitful insights, automate time-consuming tasks, and make more money to extend your business. Managing a PPC campaign without using any PPC management software can be costly and time-consuming. With the help of the right PPC management & reporting tool, it is easy to streamline your business while boosting your marketing efforts.
Here are some problems that you commonly face and how PPC tools come up as suitable solutions for them.
- One of the most daunting and time-consuming tasks PPC managers perform is keyword research. And PPC software makes it easy for you to do proper keyword research and provide a list of long-tail and high-volume keywords.
- Instead of building and managing ads separately on Twitter, Facebook, and Bing in order to manage PPC campaigns on all social media channels, PPC software allows digital marketers for various channels.
- You can leverage many other features of the PPC reporting tool that ultimately boost your ROI and streamline many tasks of your PPC campaign.
What are the features you should look in PPC software?
There are many features you should consider while shopping for the best PPC software for your PPC marketing campaign. As every campaign has different marketing needs, thus you should make sure that the tool you choose can meet all your specific needs and work better than others.
Below are certain factors you should keep in mind to find the right PPC software.
- If several members will work on ad campaigns, you should make sure that your software supports multiple users.
- If you need to run add campaigns for multiple campaigns, and then you need to assure that your software provides you an option to segregate accounts of different clients.
- If you run a paid campaign on more than one channel, then you choose a PPC software e to manage ads for multiple channels which include, Facebook, Bing, and Google.
- If you have to send reports to your clients every week, the PPC software will support easy reporting. It will be even easy to build white-labeled, custom reports that help you update clients on ROI and campaign statuses.
Now, when it comes to the best and free PPC reporting tool, nothing can beat the simplicity and performance of Dalasayer. It is the perfect alternative to supermetrics which makes it easy for you to handle PPC reporting without any hassle.
Dataslayer can better than super metrics in terms of cost, functionality as well as support. With drag and drop functionality, you can easily create PPC reports and set automation. This tool imports data from different data sources such as Google Analytics, Google ads, Facebook, Google DV360, DCM, etc.
So, now it’s super easy to make reports while updating them in Google sheets smoothly and automatically with this alternative to supermetrics.
For additional details, you can visit https://www.dataslayer.ai/